Tuesday, December 28, 2010

Back to the blog!

I figured what better time to get my blog back going again than the new year. As most of you know, this has been an EXTREMELY busy year for Josh and I. We took our first big vacation together (our cruise), we moved, we got married, I finally finished my bachelor's degree (HOORAY!) and I got a new job at AT&T! All of these changes were for the better for us. We are in a great place now. The wedding was such a huge success we can hardly believe it. We could NOT have done it without the help of ALL of our friends and family. Everyone pitched in and it was so great. I am so grateful to each of you for this. I don't feel like I can thank all of you enough. We were fortunate to spend so much time with our family and friends this year through the wedding and all of these other great events. We were also fortunate to get to spend a week in Michigan with my family and friends for Christmas. We had a wonderful time, even enjoyed the snow!!


The upcoming year for us is going to be a little less eventful (hopefully) ... we need to get some money saved up so we can eventually buy our own house. However we are starting the year off going on our honeymoon cruise to the southern Caribbean via beautiful San Juan, Puerto Rico! Unfortunately the new year should include less travel to Michigan for us this year to visit my friends and family, but that means they can all come visit me! I hope to be in Michigan sometime after my step-sis has her baby and for my cousin's wedding in the fall but that will probably be it!! As my cousin Breanna said in our wedding guest book, we should send our first year of marriage traveling and Michigan doesn't count! We are taking our honeymoon cruise but I'd also like to take a weekend in Vegas (maybe for the PBR finals in October) and other new places maybe???

We would love to host any out of state visiting guests that would like to come visit. We have plenty of room to keep people. We recommend warmer months so we can take you on the river with us. :) Hope to have some visitors soon. We love you all.

0 comments:

Post a Comment