Thursday, December 30, 2010

I am officially obsessed ...



...with Nota lol. Josh says I'm obsessed with Latin music/music in Spanish. Even though I can't understand what they're saying. For those of you who don't know, Nota (->) was on the first season of "The Sing Off" the all-acapella group singing competition and they won. They are from Puerto Rico and they are awesome. Maybe I'm currently obsessed because we will be in Puerto Rico in a month. Or maybe because what they do with their voices is amazing. Either way check them out ... Here's what I am listening to by them that I can't get out of my head:

Nota - Down (yes their cover of the Jay Sean version but its AWESOME, I think better)
Nota - Con Mi Nota en Do
Nota - Todo Cambio
Nota - This Love (yes the Maroon 5 song)
Nota - Que Tengo Que Hacer
Nota - I Need To Know (the Marc Anthony song)

They just put me in a good mood and I think they sound great! And I can picture myself listening to it, sitting on the balcony of our hotel room in Puerto Rico...

0 comments:

Post a Comment